Are Your Sales, Marketing, and Operational Processes Optimized?
There is a misconception that creating a company’s website, social media content, SEO and blogs will solely drive a company’s entire sales strategy and optimize the sales process. While those are critical elements of a company’s brand and marketing strategy, there is a critical need for a solid sales and marketing strategy that is unpinned by optimized sales processes. When one of these business elements is missing here is what can occur.
The lack of a deliberate Sales or Marketing motion results in:
- An incidental/accidental sales plan
- Sales drive the entire operational model, without a lack of discipline within the organization, there is no customer-driven sales motion or model
- Organizational efforts are misaligned behind the Sales pipeline, therefore the operational model will struggle
- A reactive versus proactive and disciplined sales model
- Widely different priorities by function and organization, causing confusion activity for the outcome
- Waste of organization resources and disenfranchisement
With a deliberate Sales, Marketing and Operating motion the following occurs:
- A sales plan and pipeline measured against the market strategy
- A customer-driven aligned operational model, meaning how goods and services are delivered will support the Sales and Marketing strategies
- Organizational discipline in support of sales pipeline
- Market prioritization in place and aligned through the executive team
- Market plan matching prioritization disseminated through the organization – executive targets and key performance indicators are defined and executed to
- Organizational alignment and execution to market strategies
There is a financial impact that is a critical component to the alignment of Sales, Marketing, and an optimized operations model. Investments are driven by aligned market strategies with known drivers for current and future strategies. Financial decisions are based on a multitude of factors that include trade-offs for financial planning. There is stakeholder oversight, reviews, and governance.
Curious and want to learn more on how xSynergy Solutions can optimize your sales and marketing motion, please reach out to xSynergy Solutions and we would welcome the opportunity to provide more insight. xSynergy Solutions is a full-service business transformation firm located in Centennial, CO. We impact every aspect of your business from marketing to operational strategies. Learn more at xsynergysolutions.com.